Fastest growing jobs and occupations by the level of education
“Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.” ~ Perelman
Education is the foundation for any profession or a career. The skills acquired and the learning experience during education often determine the level of success for any individual. A study by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a division of US Depart of Labor, lists the fastest growing occupations by the level of education and on the job training:
Some of the highlights worth noticing are:
– The level of Education always matters.
– 12 of the 20 fastest growing occupations require an associate degree or higher education.
– On-the-job training is another key consideration for many of these occupation in demand.
– A good education, combined with experience and on-the-job training is a winning combination.
For more information, refer to the article linked here with an overall summary of fastest growing occupations. The chart above is from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
PS: To keep it readable, the table is slightly zoomed-in. The right margin is trimmed on purpose. The words on the right have a few letters clipped in some cases, but still easy to make out. 🙂
- 25 Highest Paying Jobs and Occupations in America
- The fastest growing jobs and occupations in USA
- USA Employment Projections for 2008-2018
- Change in US Labor Force by Race and Ethnicity
- Job search Tips: How to look for a Job effectively!
- 10 most uncommon business ideas for overseas!