‘The India Abroad‘ blog is dedicated to the Indians living away from the homeland of India. Social and environmental issues that affect the NRIs- Non Resident Indians– and Indian diaspora are regularly explored.
So, the main theme of the site relates to the India Abroad and NRIs including:
- Overseas living
- Personal consciousness and awareness,
- Social experiences abroad,
- Bollywood and Entertainment, especially related to Overseas
- Race relations in Western countries,
- NRI Stories
- Culture exploration,
- Personal development, and
- Any other subject related to NRI or desi population abroad.
As time goes on, the goal is to build a knowledge or social database that could act as a reference and general information for day-to-day stuff, a rough guide to personal growth and advancement toward a more fruitful and meaningful experiences overseas.
Your feedback is always valued and much appreciated. For acronyms used on this site such as NRIs, PIO…check out this post.
Thank You for all your support.
Come back soon and come back often :)!